Monday, March 3, 2014
Blog 4
I'm going to be writing about a privilege that I have the chance to experience. This privilege is college. I come from a family where no buddy went to college. My family believes in working and working hard for what you have so everyone in my family once graduated from high school went straight into the working field. Most of them end up in factories or construction which both types of job take a toll on your body and are not much fun to work. My parents gave me the privilege to enter college as they didn't want me to end up living the life they have. They want me to come to school and earn a education so I can get a good job. They told me as long as I come to school and apply myself to my school work and doing good in school I can stay in school. I feel really privileged to be given the chance to go to college and get an education so I don't have to work a job like the rest of my family. Most students that are in college don't see college as a privilege like I do because other members in their family have went and see it as a right and don't see it in the way I do. With me have this privilege like this it teaches me to take nothing for granted and be thankful for what I have and the chance I get to do things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment